?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

it's a party!



who: YOU!
what: utter ridiculousness
where: columbus skateland
when: saturday, march 3, 7:00 - 10:00 pm
why: for funsies, also possibly thur's birthday if he wants to go

admission: $4.50
quad skate rental: $1.50
inline & speed skates rental: $3.00

Comments

( 5 comments — Say Something )
(Deleted comment)
shakewell
Feb. 28th, 2007 12:23 pm (UTC)
well then, mark your calender for this bad boy!
Name:
Hell on Wheels
Tagline:
Fabulous birthday with prizes (ok no prizes)
Host:
Tyler Moore quarantine
Type:
Party - Birthday Party
Start Time:
Friday, March 23, 2007 at 9:00pm
Location:
Western Skateland
Street:
930 W 17th Street
City/Town:
Bloomington, IN
(Deleted comment)
shakewell
Feb. 28th, 2007 09:00 pm (UTC)
Re: well then, mark your calender for this bad boy!
well i'll keep you posted of an future adventures. apparently, my friends and i really missed skating too. =)
dano_rocks
Feb. 28th, 2007 05:36 am (UTC)
too bad i can't skate worth a goddamn. I was the kid at skateland in madison who played all the video games with skates on because i was affraid of falling down and never scoring with a chick because of it.
shakewell
Feb. 28th, 2007 12:22 pm (UTC)
it's never to learn. quarantine went last time and spent 90% of the night on the carpet practicing. the other 10% of the time was spent inching along the rail of the rink. you should come!
dano_rocks
Feb. 28th, 2007 04:22 pm (UTC)
haha, I wish i could, i have some shizzle to do sat.
( 5 comments — Say Something )

Latest Month

February 2012
S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
26272829   

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com